With 9 new workouts a week, we will help you gain confidence and lose weight. We know losing weight after giving birth can feel impossible, but I’m proof that it’s possible!
Do NOT worry about the number on the scales! This is JUST a number that tells you your relationship with gravity. It doesn’t give us the full picture, so let’s focus on those non scale victories!
5 Top Tips For Losing Weight
Weight loss and toning up can be hard! Try these top tips and start fat burning in no time!
- Drink at least 3L of water per day! This may seem like a lot, especially if you’re not used to drinking much, but drinking enough water is going to help keep you hydrated and flush the toxins from your body. This in turn will aid in your fat loss!
- Resistance training 2-3x per week. Resistance training is using any type of weight, including body weight. This type of training is the most effective when it comes to changing your body composition. It also helps you to build lean muscle mass, and the more lean muscle mass you have, the higher your fat burning potential!
- High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) 2x per week. HIIT training is where you perform short bursts of exercise for a period of time, and rest for a period of time, on repeat. This type of training maximises your fat burning potential compared to longer bouts of cardio. Due to higher exercise post oxygen consumption – EPOC (the body’s natural ability to return to normal after exercise) fat burning continues for approx. 2 hours after your workout!
- Make sure you are eating enough. You don’t want to under eat as your body won’t be able to function optimally. And when it isn’t functioning optimally, it won’t let go of the fat.
- Make sure you are eating the right foods. Limit processed foods (most packet foods), and stick with fresh whole foods where possible. The more vegies, the better. Make sure you add protein to every meal to allow the repair and recovery of your muscles.
Give these top tips a go and watch the fat burn!!
We have hundreds of tips and tricks for weight loss for new Mums. For access to effective exercises, on demand workouts, healthy recipes and more, join us and sign up to our free 2 week trial. We’re here to support and help you achieve your goals throughout your wellness journey.