Before you start this exercise programme, and make any dietary changes, we advise that you seek clearance from a medical professional.
Please note The Fitt Mum Project trades under the name ‘Beautifully Fitt’.
THE FITT MUM CLUB (The FMC)
There are two private FB groups. The Fitt Mum Club Private Support group, & The Fitt Mum Club LIVE Workouts group.
After signup you will be sent an email with your sign up/account details. If you have any issues with sign up, please email me [email protected] and I will get this sorted for you.
LIVE workouts will be added to the ‘announcement’ section in the facebook group that day, and uploaded to the member website by the following day. All live workouts will stay in the group as replays.
The LIVE session timetable is under the announcement section in the LIVE workouts facebook group. Check back here weekly for timetable changes.
You must adhere to the Rules of ‘The Fitt Mum Club Private Support group’ or you risk being removed from the Club. These can be found under the ‘files’ tab in the GROUP RULES pdf.
FREE TRIAL – when you sign up to The FMC, you get 2 weeks free on us. Your payments will start weekly or monthly (whichever you choose at sign up)
CANCELLATION OF THE FMC MEMBERSHIP – Cancel your subscription at anytime from your account section. You will still have access until your next payment date.
No refunds will be given
The Facebook LIVE workouts group is for those who have a membership only. Upon your cancellation, you will be removed from the group.
LIVE/New Workout Breaks – During the first week of every school holidays, there will be no LIVE workouts for that week. We will also have a break from adding new workouts/LIVES for 2-3 weeks over the Christmas period. Please use the replays during this time.
– LIVE WORKOUTS IN OUR LIVE WORKOUTS FACEBOOK GROUP
- By participating in The Fitt Mum Project/Beautifully Fitt workouts, programmes & challenges, you do so at your own risk.
- If you are getting back into exercise for the first time since giving birth (even if it is years), you MUST seek medical clearance before beginning. You must also read through the information regarding ‘post partum’ (on in our resources section on the website, or under the ‘post partum’ post topic in the facebook group) on what exercises you should be avoiding/which exercises to sub out until you have built up some strength (and/or healed your core/pelvic floor. If you have issues with this, I recommend seeing a physiotherapist for treatment).
- If you are pregnant – you MUST seek medical clearance before starting any FMP workouts, as well as read through the information regarding pregnancy & exercise under the resources section of the member area (on our website). We have a specific beginner/pregnancy workout each week that is safe for all stages of pregnancy, but please note you will need to make adjustments/modifications if necessary.
- These workouts do not cater for any medical conditions, injuries, or aches & pains. You are advised to seek medical advice before starting any new diet & exercise plan.
- A suitable non-slip floor space is required and any potential obstructions in the vicinity removed before your workout.
- Make sure you have a water bottle, and you’re wearing appropriate footwear and workout clothing.
By participating in any Beautifully Fitt memberships, programmes, classes or sessions , you acknowledge that you fully understand and agree to the terms and conditions outlined above. The information that you provide must be true and correct at the time of sign up. You assume with full knowledge the dangers in your participation in fitness activities, and potential dietary changes, and do so at your own risk. You take full responsibility for any injury, loss or damage to yourself that may arise directly or indirectly from your participation. If applicable, you take full responsibility for your own child/children taking part in any The Fitt Mum Project workouts, and do so at your own risk.
You agree to fulfill your payment obligations as per the ‘Payments’ section above.
Terms & Conditions are subject to change