Bag of washed spinach leaves
1/2 a pumpkin – chopped into chunks and drizzled with oil
1/2 large red onion, sliced
Punnet cherry tomatoes cut in halves
Small bag of pine nuts (approx palmful)
Apple cider vinegar
1/2 block feta cheese
1 red capsicum
- Heat to 180 deg c
- Roast pumpkin & capsicum for approx 25 mins or until browning & soft
- Oil a small pan and add pine nuts. Turn to a medium heat and brown (Toss these when needed, and watch closely, they burn quick!).
- Add spinach, tomatoes, & onion to a bowl.
- Once roasties & pine nuts are ready, let cool, then add these to the salad mix.
- Crumble feta over the salad.
- Add approx a few tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and toss salad.
This salad is so delicious, not to mention nutritious! It’s great as a side, or you can have it on it’s own!