Mama, take back control and become the BEST version of you through health & fitness!
I lost 20kg of baby weight & I can help you too!
No Quick Fads
No Short Cuts
Just long term sustainable results x
What does personal training at FMP entail?
– A one on one workout with your trainer (Me, Kowhai!), or you can train with a friend and help support one another on your health & fitness journeys (as well as split the price!)
– Workouts are tailored specifically to you and your goals
– We work around any injuries or medical conditions you may have
– Free 45min initial consultation – mindset coaching, goal setting, measurements & before/after photos (taken every 6-8wks), fitness assessment.
– FREE access to The Fitt Mum Club facebook group where you receive LIVE and video replay workouts to do at home, meal plans, and top tips!
– Kids welcome! I have a small play area, an enclosed backyard with trampoline, sandpit etc, or bubs can come along in a pram or capsule. Please note the the play areas are unsupervised and children will be your responsibility (play area is in same room)
– No membership fees! At a commercial gym, Personal Training is charged on top of your membership fees. This can get pricey!
– Choose from a Boxfitt session, our usual resistance training sessions, or a mix of both! Both are great to increase your fitness, & strength, as well as Tone Up!
If you have any queries, head over to our ‘Contact’ page to leave a message (or give me a call), and I will be in touch 🙂
In my garage studio at 56 Pegasus Avenue, North New Brighton, Christchurch
Interested? Sign Up Here
30 minute Boxfit or HIIT session: Individual $30 With a friend $40 ($20ea)
45 minute session: Individual $45 With a friend $55 ($27.50ea)
If you would like to join an 8 Week Challenge and have access to over 100 nutritious recipes – add $5 per week.
Payments are direct debited weekly through Ezypay (We will go over forms etc during our initlal consult