Weight loss and toning up can be hard! Try these top tips and start fat burning in no time!
- Drink at least 3L of water per day!This may seem like a lot, especially if you’re not used to drinking much, but drinking enough water is going to help keep you hydrated and flush the toxins from your body. This in turn will aid in your fatloss!
- Resistance training 2-3x per weekResistance training is using any type of weight, including body weight. This type of training is the most effective when it comes to changing your body composition. It also helps you to build lean muscle mass, and the more lean muscle mass you have, the higher your fat burning potential.
- High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) 2x per weekHIIT training is where you perform short bursts of exercise for a period of time, and rest for the same amount of time, on repeat. This type of training maximises your fat burning potential compared to longer bouts of cardio. Due to higher exercise post oxygen consumption – EPOC (the body’s natural ability to return to normal after exercise) fat burning continues for approx. 2 hours after your workout!
- Make sure you are eating enough You don’t want to under eat as your body won’t be able to function optimally. And when it isn’t functioning optimally, it won’t let go of the fat.
- Make sure you are eating the right foods.Forget about processed foods, and stick with fresh whole foods where possible. The more vegies, the better. Make sure you add protein to every meal to allow the repair and recovery of your muscles.
Give these top tips a go and watch the fat burn!!